Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Yaaaaaaay !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeessssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!
I finally I got my magazine ! Today was epic ! I taught My mom some golf stuff ! But then I got home and read my magazine !! It is awesome , and I still haven't finished it . I bet you're talking to you're self saying why is he so exited about a magazine ? Well I have been waiting for this for over 2 months !!!


Ma day was ok the only thing I did was read raksons magazine And ...... Go on walks bark at things sleep get petted and more ! ( sorry I just hate commas ) well that was Monday !


Comic Talk
Jackson : I think it's cool that the dogs are fixing things , even if they do change the look of things
Flyn : I just lick dogs with hammers



No comments:

Post a Comment