Saturday, April 20, 2013

Herm??????

My day was cool yet weird ! I got up from bed , ate breakfast . Then I got dragged down the street by Flyn . It was fun . Then I played video games and read . After that I went to target and academy . I got new golf shoes and a package of mints . Then I went to the driving range and hit some golf balls 。ら -_- then I gamed and played spinner ! Now time for the comic talk !!


Wow wow wow !! You r 4getting me !! I just learned about txting and it is really fun. Also along side ma funny talk I will be producing a dog biography . It will come when it comes as biographies are hard to write . Quit wagging your tail so hard !!


Comic talk ... Wait what ? Comics are now not only going to be about k - 9 and pupster . There will be cow pictures and I will explain them . Flyn ... Will do what she does !
Jackson : this is an average cow . There is nothing special about him except that he likes to cause mayhem and do crazy things .
Flyn : I lick that rackson does his cows like this




No comments:

Post a Comment