Kaboom !!!! Today was normal . I went to school . Then I went to the driving range . After that ......... I gamed and read a lot . But one thing I did that was interesting. Was fix my laser pointer . I had to cram a tin foil kiss wrapper in the thing and tape it shut . Then it worked like a charm. on another note did you hear about the bombing in the Boston marathon . Why did they do that ?
Ma day was boring . I did nothing except sleeping , eating , going on walks , and being petted . Actually ma day was pretty good ! The best part was when rackson almost ran over me because I ran right in front of his bike
Comic talk
Jackson : I thought a donut could look like a hamster puppy if you decorated it right
Flyn : I just lick attack


No comments:
Post a Comment