It's Friday ! Yay ! Whoooo hooooooooooo
Well today was awesome ! School was fun and fast ( as it usually is on Fridays ) so I got home pretty quick . Then when i got home I walked Flyn . Then I gamed and watched tv ! But then I read for awhile and got pretty hungry . Then I mad myself eggs and toast and that tasted pretty tasty then I listens to music and went to sleep
Ma day was awesome ! All day I got to hang out with ma pack get petted and go on walks . But I did get hungry for toaster waffles and had to think potatoes potatoes potatoes ( don't ask ) that's ma blog if ya don't lick it who cares
Comic talk :
Jackson : I figured the dogs would go crazy with food eventually . But toaster waffle rain is a little extreme
Flyn : I just lick the talking toaster


No comments:
Post a Comment