Why do people ask rhetorical questions ? They aren't supposed to be answered so why say them ? (*^^*)
Flyn in the howwwwwwwwwse ! I wonder why humans hate shedding fur ? They do it all the time , but when we do it they go " sigh " more dog hair . But when they do it , I shaved ! It's weird
Photo talk
Jackson : I am going to start juggling dog comics , cow files , and now pictures ! So I hope you enjoy ! These are cat pictures because Flyn didn't want dogs to look ridiculous , so have at em !
Flyn : cats are hilarious !!




Why DO people ask rhetorical questions? To make a point. Whether the question gets answered or not, the mere asking of it causes the listener to think and relate.
ReplyDeleteVery effective, I think. Don't you?
P.S. that's a great picture of Flynn!
ReplyDeleteI like Muffincat!
ReplyDelete