Nature 魔魔!!!!! O my gosh ! I just went to gruene ( green ) . The were so many trees !!! We went shopping and walked really long distances . I got 2 packs of marbles , my sister got a chicken tea set . There was really good food . I had a cupcake , fried wings , fettucini noodles , coffee , and other fun stuff ! Like getting over my irrational fear of honey bees !! But there was some downsides ^ ^ . Like being right next to a loud concert, so we really couldn't sleep . And we walked to the lake to go canoeing , but it was a 2 hour trip so we didn't get to . So nice weekend
Ma weekend stunk ! I got put in sandy paws !! ( a dog keeping place ) it was horrible !
Comic talk
Jackson : here's a picture of a tree I drew in the car
Flyn : the tree makes me want to go pee !!



No comments:
Post a Comment